Saturday, September 26, 2009

Craigslist

So, I just started talking on their forums!!! yay! I've been trying to figure out how to do it for a long time, but I finally figured it out today!!!

I just started selling Avon! I haven't made a sell yet, but I just started this week. It's fun, and it has me motivated. I get out of the house nd go places. I hope I can make some extra money doing this. I have no money, still have to pay a ticket, car insurance, and cell-phone bill. Hopefully, meet some new people and I can find some new friends.

The Holidays are just around the corner!! YAY!!! My favorite time of year. I'm thinking about posting ads on Craigslist, for making special deserts for people to take to Holiday parties and stuff. That, I think, would be a cool little way to make some extra money.

This brush set is from MARK.!!! I love it! And they come with a carry case! 5 brushes and a case for $15!! And when you order from a Representative, like myself, they usually throw in a free sample of lipstick or something like that! Usually when you take your make-up on the go, you don't have room in your purse for the brushes, and if you did the would get messed up. Now that problem is solved! Christmas isn't that far away, so start shopping for gifts now! This is a perfect gift!