Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Book Review


I went yesturday to Barnes & Nobles and got the book "The Bad Girls Guide to te Open Road"!!! OMG! For $15, this was a great, fabulous buy!! The book is full of laughs, tips, cool destionations, and a fresh look into a new way of living life!


I couldn't put the book down. As soon as I got home I started reading it. I read it till I went to sleep, and picked it up to read as soon as I woke up!! This is a book for any girl over the age of 16!! I'm thinking about buying it as gifts for a few friends.


I wanted to save the read for the airplane, but I just couldn't resist. I might pick up another one of her books for the flight, or I just might read this one over again! Girls, Go get this book today! Sit down, and be ready to read this book cover to cover in one sitting!