Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tryin' to Hustle, Tryin' to get the Cash Flow

In order for my to get my car insurance, I have to make a $458.77 down-payment (the cheapest deal I could find, after spending a whole day on the phone with every insurance company known to man-kind). I have $160 saved, and hopefully my next check will be $300 or a little over, so that I can atleast pay for the insurance. But I still have no idea how I am going to buy gas, which I guesstamted $150. I'm hoping that my parents will offer to pay for it, or my mom in Texas will pay for it. Or guess what, I'm not getting my car!!!

So, to say the least, I'm just a little stressed out. But I'm still hoping that everything will work-out for me. It still sucks, but what am I gunna do? Ya know?

Well, its time for my to get ready for work. Hopefully I can make some killer tips tonight!! Wish me luck!