Friday, July 17, 2009

My New Obesession


So, I found my new obsession!!! Make-up!!!

I've found a great web-site that has a lot of tip, and swapping, and fourms all about make-up!! WWW.makeuptalkcom!! It's great! i just found it a couple hours ago and I cant get away from it. I love it!

In my spare time, while I'm sitting in my room, I try different ways to do my make-up. But on a very very small budget I only have black, grey, silver, and white eyeshadows. So The make-up isn't very dramatic. Plus, my wardrobe isn't up to par either. But thats going to change soon. As soon as I get my car back, and i start making some extra cash, I'm going to start updating it.

What I do is, while looking through friend's photos on myspace, and on other sites I save pictures of clothing items, or images of someones make-up if I like them. My little wish list!!!
Work has been going good. I started only working Mon-Wed 4-10. But last week they added Thursday. And then Tuesday night my boss told me that I might start working Saturdays also. YAY, more money! But When I get my car I'm going to get a day job waitressing somewhere, hopefully. Just so I can have cash on hand. I could pay bills with my night job at the pizzaria, and spend/save with the day job!
Well back to the make-up talk I go!!!