Monday, July 20, 2009

Road Trip Checklist

So, I have started my checklist for my little roadtrip, that is getting closer and closer!!! I Googled "Things to do for a roadtrip" and wow. People have lists upon lists about this, and how to pack, how to plan, what to bring, even activities to do if you have kids. It's great.

I spent the weekend at Kris'. He has his car torn apart. The whole interior was ripped out, headliner and carpet, and seats, the whole thing. He is putting in a whole stereo system. But, I got to help him. Which I love to do. I don't get to do any of the big stuff. I just get him drinks, tools, if he loses something I'll find it for him. I don't think it is actually helping, but he says it does. But I think he just says it to make me feel better. I think he just wants me to be out there to keep him company.

I gotta work tonight, and I really don't want too. I'm a cashier at a little pizzaria. See the cashiers used to not really have a uniform. I wore jean pants and a nice short sleeve shirt. But since the other cashier couldn't be respectful, and would look like she just got off the beach, the owner made us go by uniforms. Long dressy black pants, long sleeve collared button down shirt, and a grey tie. It gets sooo hot while working!!! It sucks!!

Well, all I can think about s me getting m car back, and beingg able to go and do whatever I want, whenever I want!!