Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who has it worse?

The questioon always is, who has it worse? Men or Women?

Being a women, you should know who my vote is for. The whole birthing thing, the period thing, all that.
The reason why I bring this up, is because the other day I had walked up the the little corner store. On my way home, Some man ran out of his house or his friend's house (I'm not sure which) up to me. He started asking me questions. Mind you I'm 19, pretty, and since it was hot out, I was wearing short shorts and a tank top. This is how the convo went:
"Hi, I saw you walking earlier. I think your really hot" Man
"ok" Me
"Whats your name?"Man
"You don't need to know" Me
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Man
"Yes" Me
"Do you live with him here?"Man
"No" Me
"Who do you live with?" Man
"My parents"Me
"Are they home right now?"Man
"Yes"Me
"oh. Do you want to come over to where I'm at?"Man
"No."Me
"Do you think we could go out some time?"Man
"No" Me
"Can I have your number?"Man
"No" Me
"Do you want mine?"Man
"No" Me
"Do you like older men?"Man
"Its none of your business" Me
"Are you experienced?"Man
"Do you not get the hint?"Me
"I think you're just playing hard to get"Man
"No, I'm not"Me
"Well I'll see you next time you're walking"Man.
Then he ran back to where ever he came from. Seriously, this guy was probably 35. What makes him think that I'm just gunna hook-up with him? I was scared that if it was dark out that he would have tried to rape me. Why do men do this? I just don't get it. To tell you the truth, my parents weren't home. If he would have kept foloowing me back to my house I wouldn't have gone home, I would have passed it and kept walking. Yea, my brother was there. But if that guy would have watched for him to leave, he could have broken into my house and rapped me and maybe even worse. I know people say I watch to much TV. But that really does happen to people. It mostly happens to young girls who turn guys down. Thank goodness I'm getting my car this weekend, so that this guy will never catch me walking again!