Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Big Event (one day)

I've been thinking a lot about hosting my own "Big Event". I want it to be super chic, and I want lots of women, maybe some guys, deff some gays. I've been leaning more towards a more girly event. I would love to find an up and coming clothing designer or someone who just started thier own make-up line. I want a cocktail hour vibe, but the age group to be 18 and up.

In the goody bag, I'd add a sample of the make-up, or a shirt if a clothing designer. The book "The Bad Girls Guide to the Open Road" or one of Cameron Tuttle's other "Bad Girls Guide" books. Maybe some coupons to certain stores.

The color theme would deff be pinks. It would take place at a very cool place, a dress code would be in place. A dress-up event! Pink carpet entry (already checked this out, yes it is possible). Have a signature pink drink, both acholoic and non. I already picked-up the invitations, and I haven't an idea on how to set this up, and haven't the money to do so either!!

I've always wanted to start my own event planning business, and I think if I was/am able to pull this off, I'd be really able to start that business.

Stay tuned for more updates!